Still plugging away at alot of stuff.
1) way behind in getting my photographs in order and into galleries to put up
2) way behind in getting the new website up (where the galleries will go)
3) work is going along. The new Houston office officially opens Feb 1st (tomorrow), but my first day in the office will be the 9th. (see #4). It’s located near memorial park, so only about a 12 mile drive (but about a 25 minute traffic fight). Also within easy lunch drives to some of my favorite places (lunch with Dawn, Spagetti Western, Hickory Hollow, & Red Robin). Over the last week I’ve moved a bunch of files in and some computer gear.
4) we leave on a cruise to Mexico on Monday, will return Sat 7th. It will be fun, temp looks cooler than we wanted (highs in the low 70s), but I will still go swimming, etc. The two shore excursions we have planned are doing an “Amazing Race” type adventure in Cozumel and going to the Mayan ruins/pyramid at Chichen Itza (wikipedia link)
5) I plan to start doing some food/restaurant reviews on here too, as I am a “foodie.” Probably gonna restrict it to family owned/small places and not chains.